Central Coast Roof Ventilation
Heat and moisture are your enemies when it comes to your home. But just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there… hiding in your roof space and causing damage. Solar Star Roof Ventilation Systems neutralise moisture and drive out heat, keeping your home cool in summer and protecting it from harm during the winter.
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures. If heat isn’t vented from your roof space properly, it builds up & causes problems in your home:
- Living spaces become hot and uncomfortable
- Air conditioning units work harder to keeprooms cool
- Utility costs rise due to increased energy demand
- Roof structures and materials deteriorate
A Solar Star Roof Ventilation System solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
With winter comes ice, snow, and cold temperatures. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers, it can lead to:
- Leaks and structural decay triggered by ice buildup on your roof
- Damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation
- Weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth
A Solar Star Roof Ventilation System prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.
Features of the Solar Star Roof Ventilation System Include…
- Unobtrusive, sleek slimline roof profile
- Brush-less motor (so it won’t wear out)
- Whisper quiet motor
- Leak proof seamless one-piece flashing
- Installed in under 1 hour by a Solatube Certified Installation Consultant.
- Lightweight polymeric fan blade minimizes motor resistance and is non-corrosive
- Stainless steel mounting screens
- Non-corrosive and durable polymeric integral exhaust screen